the birds and the bees.

February 28, 2012

Since becoming engaged, I have rather fallen in love with not only my adorable keeper of a fiance more and more every day, but I have also grown to love and read other in love couples blogs! Its rather addicting actually to say the least. I just can't help it because it is so incredibly happy. 

This couple is beyond adorable.

You can't help but to gander at all of their adorable pictures.

& last but certainly not least...

This gorgeous couple will make you infinitely jealous of their sense of style, fashion, and just charisma. 

reading about other love birds love is fun... being in love is even funner ;)

2 love notes:

  1. this is so true!! i think once that ring is on your finger you just are attracted to other loveable blogs & reading their love stories!!! thank you for stopping by!


    xoxo
    Jessica
    http://ajgardner1013.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love reading lovey dovey blogs too! I am your newest follower and would love if you would follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger