The Happy List.

February 23, 2012


//Puddles                                                                                   
// Lace up boots                                                                        
(these beauties will be my next purchase I kid you not)        
// Chords
//Stripes
//My ginger locks are finally growing! happy happy day!



  // Pink lipstick                                                       
 (I am currently obsessed with this pure magic)    
  // I want this gorgeous thing of jewlery.. If only it didn't cost an arm and a leg.
  // The middle part
 //Turquoise jewelry & watches!                                                 

Happy Thursday everyone! P.S. I have a job interview today to add to my happy list. Keep your fingers crossed!

18 love notes:

  1. just found your blog today. love it. love your boots super cute and im a sucker for turquoise. love it.

    ps good luck on your job interview, i know they are stressful

    kirstenandryanwiemer.blogspot.com

    -k

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that watch!!!! I also love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace from J.Crew is on my list..in turqouise though. I'm obsessed with that color too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for happy list! i hope and the pray the interview went/goes well. :)

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck love!!! I hope your interview goes well :)
    xoxo
    Chels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your interview! What kind of job is it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love turquoise jewelry and I am loving that bracelet paired with the watch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looove your blog. So sweet. And hope all goes well for the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aahh. I just found your blog today and I love it. And I love that watch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. seriously am obsessed with your boots!! ran across your blog today and totally fell in love! most def. FOLLOWING :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your shirt, love your hair and love love your watch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love turquoise jewelry! I was at the mall today and I think I touched everything that Lucky Brand made.

    ReplyDelete
  13. yeih for cute poodles! and they are smart too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I love the pink lipstick! So perfect with your hair!
    I am your newest follower!
    -Nichole
    http://andwhatcouldstandagainst.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger