Warmth Of Your Heart.

February 16, 2012

The Vow - ‘I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they’re not and to live withing the warmth of your heart and always call it home.’ ‘I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love.’


I am not one to cry. There have been three movies in my lifetime that have been tear jerkers to me. 1. Charlie, 2. P.S. I love you, & 3. Dear John. Going into see the Vow I had no intentions of crying. 

We sat in our seats, & the beginning was very expected ( I mean I did watch the trailer at least a dozen and half times ). As the movie went on I was still holding up just fine. But also might I add, as the movie went on it made me want to just give Leo(Chanting Tatum) a huge heart felt hug. Now now ladies, not because of his abs, good looks, charm, chivalry, and charisma// but because of how bad I felt towards him. 

Then it hit me. & hit me hard. The harder I tried to refrain myself from tears to start streaming down my face the easier it was to give in.  You could feel how much Leo truly cared for her, you could feel how he undoubtedly cared for someone in his life more than he cared for himself.  He would give his whole self just to see her happy.  

Life has its challenges and it isn't a walk in the park,  also some days are going to be harder than others. Then looking back at them wondering "How on earth did I make it through that?" Life really is about moments of impact, and how they change our lives forever.  So to all of you married, engaged, or in a relationship people out there. Isn't SO incredibly humbling to know that youre not taking on life's challenges alone, and that you have the worlds BEST teammate? That no matter how dark your day may seem, or how inadequate you may feel there is always someone worthy to make you feel like a million bucks.


I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other.
-Leo

3 love notes:

  1. i really want to go and see this. I love Channing!! Sounds like i need to take tissues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cried too! he really was so sweet to her in the movie just didn't love the ending. still a way good movie to go see on valentines :) you and your boy are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to see this tomorrow! Definitely bringing tissues after reading this.

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger