i cant be selfish.

March 6, 2012




 I stumbled upon this adorable blog today ( I literally had a mouth and jaw to the floor). I am utterly, and hopelessly in love with it, and what better way than to share it with all of you guys!

 I guarantee you wont be disappointed, because it is nearly impossible not to be.

All of her DIY projects are currently on my to do list as of a good half hour ago.

Her photography is breathtaking.

She is a gem, and a creative whimsical wizard/ Einstein genius. 

go... HERE

3 love notes:

  1. def going to have to check her out!
    xx jes

    ReplyDelete
  2. um...yeesh. her blog is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wow! She is amazing, btw I've added your button to my blog :D

    http://my-own-treasurechest.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger