the letters of friday.

March 30, 2012


dear weekend, i know youre going to disagree with me however if you could last longer than just Friday Saturday Sunday i would love you forever. possibly even make you delicious cupcakes.

dear spring, you had me at hello and your pressence is very much adored. i love you and i never want you to leave my side (until it is summers turn of course). thank you for turning the treens into gorgeous plants with blossoms that are breathtaking (winter seems to be lacking in that department?)

dear kevin, i know that wedding planning can seem hetic, chatoic, and at times a wee bit overwhelming. i love every last second of it, every last detail, and every last nick nack cranny of it. i think that once we are married ill want to just get remarried over and over again (to you of course) just becasue of how special the day is going to be. i love you.

dear over sized backpack, i understand you probably dont like all of the things youre filled with and at times it seems as if the load is too heavy to bare, and the calculator in you is worth an arm and a leg but just remind yourself that one day it will all pay off.

dear sunshine, thank you for being one of the most optimistic things with happy raident ultra violet rays. you seem to always put a smile on my face (along with everyone around me) thank you for brightening my day and for allowing the birds to sing on my walk to school.

dear future, i cannot wait to see what you have in store for me.

dear heavenly father, thank you for blessing me with the countless and numerous things that you bless me with everyday. thank you for lifting me up when i fall, and for humbling me when my pride seems to be a factor. thank you for touching my life every second of everyday. thank you for allowing me to see and realize what matters most. thank you for your kind listening ears and thank you for this beautiful life!




9 love notes:

  1. What a sweet, uplifting post! Enjoy the beautiful weekend and the wedding planning, and post a picture of those cupcakes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say anything more than the comment above already does! Somehow your words are so simple and peaceful that they are encouraging. It makes me open my eyes and look for the good gifts that God has surrounded me with. Thanks! =)
    Alesha <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tree is so pretty, happy weekend..I hope it lasts longer for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! I'm so glad I found this today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog! (:

    Check out my blog & follow? (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great post! Very encouraging post! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! My first visit, will visit you again. Seriously, I thoroughly enjoyed your posts. Congrats for your work. If you wish to follow back that would be great I'm at http://nelsonsouzza.blogspot.com
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your writings and also your hair :)

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger