oh the pleats.

March 24, 2012


 Top: Forever 21 Blazer: Urban Outfitters Skirt: D.I(that's right! the Deseret Industries!) Tights: H&M 
Purse: Urban Outfitters Jewlery: gifted

This is a skirt worth talking about. Lovlies, I had searched, gandered, dug, rummaged, the works to find a pleated skirt and was having no luck. I finally had gotten a dash of luck and found the magical number at the...(drum roll please) Deseret Industries. I couldn't believe it and was beyond ecstatic! I am hopelessly in love with thrift stores and will always love the hidden treasures that are in them.  

50 love notes:

  1. This outfit is soo cute! And you are so pretty! Love your blog! (: New follower!
    -Mollie
    http://goodgolly-missmollie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is glorious. you are glorious, your blog is glorious. you and kev are glorious. I CANNOT wait for you two love birds to get hitched! Ow Ow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! This is such a pretty outfit! I love the tights!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking so pretty darling.i want your skirt.

    Mitch,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a good find! I love how you put this outfit together. I always have a hard time making longer skirts look good on me but I love what you did with it here. Beautiful!
    Amanda
    fromaheartoverflowing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt looks so cute on you! Honestly, it would be so horrible on me, since I am so short.. But it looks adorable on you! Love your red hair! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are just adorable! Thanks for your comment...now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are lovely&&so is your Blog.
    A+

    mycrisscrossedblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous skirt! The whole outfit is lovely :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fantastic outfit! Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely outfit! that nail polish gives it some extra *woooah* :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look absolutely darling! I just love how your coordinated these pieces together. My favorite part is the neon nail color! Looking forward to following your posts...

    -Joi
    www.joyful-wife-joiful-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute are you?! :) And look at all that snow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog. Please check mine out as well, and follow if you like it! I'd be glad to return the favor.

    Best,
    ClassicGlamBlog

    classicglamblog.blogspot.com
    twitter.com/classicglamblog

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are sooo beautiful!!! I love the bright pop pf color your nail polish brings to the outfit :)Also, I was wondering who designed your blog layout for you because I really like it. Thanks so much for stopping by hope we can stay in touch <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the comment! I am now following you as well! P.S. The pancakes are DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY!

    http://501room.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing look, & I really like your blog, so I follow ;).

    Kisses !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Elsha.Rae, Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a nice comment.
    I am now following your blog and think it is a lovely place to visit.
    Your outfit is lovely. It is both stylish and classic, which is a perfect combination. Please visit again. I will look forward. Blessings my dear,Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kay, thank you for your comment on Wanna Hear a Funny Story! I'm so glad you found my blog because now I've found YOURS! I'm kind of obsessed; it is the cutest thing! I've been looking into the possibility of becoming this kind of life-and-style blogger and I would love any advice you have to offer me! You can contact me through at ericaburton7@gmail.com. Thanks again for your comment!

    PS, one of my spring obsessions is pleats. I'll DEFINITELY be looking at DI now!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Elsha - thank you for swinging by my blog and commenting. You have amazing style and I love this outfit! I am now following. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love this look. you look super chic.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You hair is Amazing!!!

    Xx Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  23. wooow sweetie you look awsome!!
    i'm following you :)
    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. First off I love your hair!!! I'm really loving this outfit! xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete
  25. I LOVE that outfit!!!
    I wish I could pull off an outfit like you!

    have a great day

    xoxo
    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  26. Well, you are just too cute. Lovin' your style. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  27. umm, seriously, how did you find that skirt at the D.I.?? so very jealous. and this needs to be said, you are absolutely adorable!!!
    so happy i stumbled across your blog today ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi!!
    I am here for firts time!! I like your outfit and I love your watch!!
    you blog is lovely!! I follow you!!
    ^^
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. love the pop of color on your nails with this outfit!

    a peek of chic

    ReplyDelete
  30. i love EVERYTHING about your outfit! those stockings are fab, and i love thr bright nail polish! so cute! newest follower!

    xx Kelly

    www.MessyDirtyHair.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. so cute! I love love love that skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. The only pleated skirt I've ever owned was found at our thrift store! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like your outfit here very much. It looks really nice on you. Colors fit you and oh, the nail polish's a great match too :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Elsha, I'm loving your blog! That skirt looks so pretty on you, and the blazer and stripes are SO cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  35. you are so pretty!!!! i love your hair

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. My roommate has the best style I know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Super cute outfit, love your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower for sure. Such a cute outfit & an even cuter blog!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Cute outfit, love your tights! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  40. love this outfit! Wish I could have the same luck at trift stores, I can never see through the piles of, for lack of a better word, junk and pick out a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Just found your blog.... HOW ADORABLE ARE YOU??

    Love this outfit! I love thrift store shopping.. there is nothing better...

    Oh, and I love your hair too... I totally going for that length- slowly but surely!!

    XO

    Jacy

    ReplyDelete
  42. hii, you commented on one of my blogs awhile ago. so naturally, im following you now. soo, this outfit is perfect, and my favorite store is the thrift store. we should be friends, that is all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. elsha! thanks for the comment girl! i'm so happy to have found your DARLING blog! and i love this post because i just found an adorable pleated skirt at DI just like yours! (mine is blue though!)

    love,
    hailey

    ReplyDelete
  44. my gosh you are too cute, im obsessed with your style. why have i not discovered your blog before?? new favorite. and newest follower. seriously love it.

    ReplyDelete
  45. um, i love your hair. for serious.

    ReplyDelete
  46. i really like the longer of your skirt ! very trendy
    visit my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger