spring fever.

March 29, 2012


{1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11}

I dont know about you guys but I have spring fever to the extreme right now. (and my fever aches even more for summer) all of the new fashion and trends get me so excited I can hardly contain myself. These are a few of  the items on my Spring wish list. You can check out a few more of the items on my Pinterest boards here.


Anyone can get dressed up glamorous, buts its how people dress in their days off that are the most intriguing. Many people say they cannot pull of a certain outfit. However my philosophy; you can pull off anything as long as you wear it with confidence, a spunk in your attitude, & charm.

Hooray for Spring! What are your favorite Spring trends?

9 love notes:

  1. I am all over the stripes! Loving 6, 10 and 9!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am craving number 7 & 11. Now I need a slurpee. great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of them :) My favourites are defiantly 4,5 & 9!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 ! I love that purse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE 1, 6, 7 and 9.
    and 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, and 10.
    happy friday!
    xx jes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful selection!!!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you just love spring?! loving all of your picks!

    Don't forget to enter The Shabby Apple giveaway on my blog for a chance to enter a dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh those bags and dresses. They are all so lovely. A good reason to get excited fof spring! :)

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger