summer where are you.

March 2, 2012

Today my heart aches for summer. I love every last ounce of summer. Summer is without a doubt my favorite season. That is coming from a girl who cant make a decision whether it be what to eat for lunch, what to wear, what color to paint her nails, etc. So when I say favorite, I mean business. Today was a snowy one to say the least and as I got ready for school I couldnt help but to stare at my sandals for a good ten minutes. (Sometimes I feel as if they miss me as much as I miss them.) I miss my hand crafted foot print in both of the sandals from my overuse of them. I miss the memories that I have made wearing them. ( I may be biased, but I feel as if some of the best memories are fondest from summer.) I miss my annual sandal tan line, no matter how ugly it may feel at the time of having it. I miss the endless summer nights.

Here are few of the things on my summer wishlist...











This magic number from Target! (only the number one place to get swimsuits, and extremely affordable!) ..$39.99.














Ladies... If haven't heard of  Lime Ricki I definitely suggest looking into it. All of their swimsuits are adorable and guess what. They just got a whole new shipment in for the upcoming season! Modest swimsuits can sometimes be hard to find but here the possibilities are endless! However they can be a bit pricier. 
$61.99













Many last minute snow cone runs. Preferably from the Hawaiian Ice Shack in Spanish Fork Ut. I promise you it is the best of the best. Once you have one you can never go back to just a "normal snow cone" again. 











These adorable sandals from Lulu's. This site has amazing affordable shoes. I love it! Definitely check it out!















What are some of the things on your wishlist?

13 love notes:

  1. i am there with you, sister!
    i am so ready for summer!
    xx jes
    www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that purple swimsuit! oh my pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that second bathing suit! You should definitely get it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL OF THIS. YES. Especially the flower swimsuit.
    OH MY GOSH, YES.

    xo,
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that second swimsuit! I am craving warm weather and sunshine... there is nothing like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be lying if I didn't say I think we are kindred spirits haha I came across your blog clicked on your about me and BAM I knew that we would get along just fabulously considered 95% of the things you said are me to a TEE. I am so happy I came across your blog! You are just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay i stumbled upon another blog and come to find out you were in one of the posts! do you by chance know jamison downs or saydie carter?? because it just so happens that i went to high school with them...small world! just thought i would share the crazy news.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snooooow coooones. YES SUMMER. I can't wait!

    By the way, I just stumbled onto your blog from another and realized we're nearly the same age!

    Hafsah @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm dying to get a one piece suit this year! Cute! xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love that purple suit. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with you on this one... summer cannot come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That purple swim is to die for!

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger