i simply remember my favorite things.

April 27, 2012







   images {via & via}
And then I dont feel... so bad.


I hope everyone that has had finals in the past couple weeks did amazing and survived, or if you will be taking them soon that you will knock them outta the park.
My summer bucket list has been in the making since the first day of Winter. I love the fact that it keeps getting bigger and bigger. 


What are some of things on your bucket list? Maybe so I can add them to my own ;)

9 love notes:

  1. I was already singing along before I finished looking through the pictures! :)
    I haven't thought too much about my summer bucket list! Buuut...I know I want to have a bonfire at the beach (doing that when friends visit in May) and try surfing again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can find my summer bucket list here:

    http://sarahreed99.blogspot.com/2012/04/summer-to-dos.html

    nothing very big, but things to do so i won't get bored.

    ♥, sarah

    sarahreed99.blogpot.com

    p.s. i L♥VE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, just saw your comment on my blog.. :) I'm really glad you wrote me so I could see your cute blog! this post is really fun. I love the idea of the boxes with the tickets and stuff from different places. I want to do that someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! So glad you stopped by mine! My summer bucket list includes a lot of cooking out on our new deck and some lake time! Now you've got me thinking of what I can add to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, that picture of the little girl with the sign about disney just made me melt!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy you've enjoyed my tumblr blog :) It's kind of my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these pictures! One of the things on my summer bucket list is to cook everything in my dessert recipe book. I just started baking and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Привет! Мне бы хотелось открыть салон парикмахерскую. У кого-то из читательниц есть опыт в этом? Очень большой выбор оборудования для салонов красоты. Кто может помочь советом? Какой магазин лучше выбрать для то чтобы купить Аппарат для педикюра и это Инструменты для педикюра. Я выбираю среди этих магазинов Spashop.com.ua, Venko.com.ua, Newfacebeauty.pl, Ukrmedgarant.com.ua.

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger