my day filled with word vomit

April 16, 2012

i will always have an irresistible, heart quenching, endless love for quotes. 
there is just something about the way that someone can say certain words in just the perfect order, form. and way, that makes you connect and feel exactly with how they worded it. 
some quotes humble you to the point of  realization that you are not the only one with trials, faults, and flaws.
they sculpt and intrigue us.
some raise you up when you fall, and some simply just make your day that much greater.  


happy monday lovelies! 


6 love notes:

  1. these are great messages,thanks for sharing lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about quotes! Sometimes, others know how to put into words an emotion way better than I ever could.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love quotes too. I have so many collections of them.
    Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last one is definitely one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger