the uncompleted list.

April 18, 2012

I have a list about a mile long that needs to be completed. (Im not exaggerating when I say a list a mile long.) Which seems nearly impossible to complete.

My poor hair seems to have about had it with me pulling and yanking on it. Along with my poor face that is telling me to lay it easy on the stress before it explodes with the dreaded, awful blemishes. (which I cant afford to receive, because Kevin and I are getting our engagement pictures in two days! )

My stomach doesn't seem to stop growling, and turning but all I seem to be able to fill it with is diet coke (with lime) to keep me awake.

My brain feels fried, sizzled, and overloaded. Im to the point where I probably couldn't even tell you my phone number, let alone my own name. (its that fried).

If you run into me around campus I apologize. I may seem a bit rude, uptight, and frazzled. However keep in mind that its not my normal self, and that the overload of school has indeed taken its toll. The real Elsha will be back soon.

I have to keep reminding myself that I'm almost done. Im almost done. Im almost done.

Summer... Summer... Summer...


9 love notes:

  1. finals always made me feel like someone stuck an egg beater in my head and turned it on. you will make it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can do it, girlie! almost summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it up...almost there girl! Sending lots of wishes your way!

    anica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finals have been terrible for me too! You'll get through it though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finals make everyone crazy! haha, we literally all turn into different people. You can make it!

    allie

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh you took me back to university!!!at the mo i'm working for a very important fashion chain marketing department but had to study hard last year and you just took me back to those times lol!!!!!! luck!!!
    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hang in there pretty lady!!! Once it's over with and you are finally finished it will be the BEST feeling in the universe! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so close! And I really like your fancy pink calculator! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. hang in there!! i feel for ya.. gahh!! your ending "summer...summer...summer..." reminds me of high school musical (2?) haha!! thanks for the sweet comment. xoxo

    good luck with finals!

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger