april flowers bring may bridal showers.

May 21, 2012


Pictures don't do this amazing bridal shower justice. "Tea party, bridal shower." So my apologies. However, may I please inform you that it was the cutest, sweetest, most heart felt, and most adorable bridal shower I have ever seen. My soon to be sister in laws are nothing short from amazing. I showed up with a chin to the floor, a drool down my cheek (delicious food) and almost tears of joy, gratitude, & humility. (The picture above is them-minus the one on my back... that is my sister of course.) 


Oh! & two weeks from Friday... I marry my best friend, and this good lookin son of a gun.

16 love notes:

  1. Those are such cute colors and great decor ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Congratulations, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. outdoor showers (or any party for that matter) are the best! oh those centerpieces are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the decorations for your shower were just beautiful!! They did an awesome job. Are the nervous butterflies hitting you yet? I didn't get bombarded with them until the day of my wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful decor and pictures!! It looks like a really fabulous bridal shower!! Crazy that you're getting married in two weeks!! I can't wait for my bridal shower and wedding later this summer :) Hope everything is smooth sailing and stress free for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looked like a beautiful shower!

    & yay on getting married, you two are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a gorgeous shower! wow! they did amazing!

    2 weeks! so exciting!

    i was a Friday bride too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your hair and dress are PERFECTION.
    the end.
    And... aaahh!! 2 WEEKS!! cant wait for pictures!!!! :)

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! This entire shower is flawless, as well as your amazing hair! Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute idea for a shower! ps. i have a hair crush on your hair! so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're so cute! this is the perfect bridal shower. love the tea party theme. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous shower! Loved the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sad I missed it, but goodness those ladies did a nice job dressing it up for you!! I hope you had a good time! I know our family can be a bit overwhelming at times, but you'll fit right in... just be yourself!! I'm looking forward to an exciting weekend for you and Kevin :) You're going to look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. PS. Did you think you'd inherit SO MANY nieces and nephews at one time??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Your bridal shower is adorable!!!
    xoxo,
    Sierra
    Oh, Just Living the Dream

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger