guest post: lauryn

May 1, 2012



hello her & him readers, 
i am lauryn from love notes by lauryn.
love notes by lauryn
elsha and i have decided to do a little about me blog swap.
so here are some things about my blog & you can go to my blog to read about her!

1. why did you start your blog?
i started my blog because i was making wedding announcements for myself and friends and i wanted a place to put them all up so others could see them and purchase announcements if they were interested...but it didn't last very long, it quickly changed to a craft blog...way more fun :)
a notebook inspired announcement
2. what do you most often blog about?
crafts, fashion, home decor, beauty, and graphic design... sometimes more of one than another depending on the time of my life and my mood.

3. do you have a blogger you admire? who is it, and why do you admire them?
i love melissa esplin from the blog i still love you. she is amazing at calligraphy & design and she's got amazing style-both for outfits and for home. sometimes i just look at her blog thinking.... oh one day i will be just like her! hehe.

4. how did you come up with the name of your blog, does it have any special meaning?
really no special meaning... i love love and love the word love.. when i first started the blog the term 'love notes' referred to the wedding announcements i was making...ya know, announcements are little notes that go in the mail and show people who are in love (get it!? ha) but as the blog morphed into something different, the 'love notes' changed to my little notes on the things i love... crafts, fashion, design, etc! 

5. do you have a favorite post? what is it and why is it your favorite?
i don't think i really have a favorite post.
looking back i'm thinking... wow i need to get some better content!
i do like doing fashion posts. i like to remind myself of different ways to put things together.
here is one of my latests:

6. what has been your favorite thing about blogging, least favorite?
i love being able to meet other bloggers (virtually!). people are so kind and supportive in the blogging world. it makes blogging a lot easier knowing you have a bunch of others who are doing the same thing you are and know what works and what doesn't. 
my least favorite thing is trying to get my name out there. it begins to be very time consuming and sometimes i don't have the time to spare while balancing school, work, and family. ugh!

7. tell us a little bit about you!


i am a girl who loves pretty things. 
i am a true, pure in heart girly girl.
one hundred percent love..
glitter
dresses
makeup
decorating
doodling
designing
etc.
i have been married for almost two years and love it. have the best hubby EVER!
i love to dance.
i teach preschool and love my little kiddos.
life is good!!

thanks elsha for having me!
stop on over to my place when you get a chance!

4 love notes:

  1. Lauren, didn't know you before but now can't wait to check out your blog. Cute idea. Heading there now. While you're waiting you could check out and follow my new blog! LOL Would LOVE the LOVE!!! Thanks

    jennyleighsblog.blogspot.com
    Hair*Beauty*Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute idea and lovely post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love your blog, it´s so cute! :D your newest follower here! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, nice blog! if you want take a look at my blog, we can follow each other if you like it! i hope...kisses :D

    truelovecomesonlyinboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger