handsome fella.

May 19, 2012



I have been absent as of late... I blame the handsome fella in all of the pictures with me. 
The wedding plans have been falling together so great! I am getting so excited to see the final project and it all put together. It is creeping up, and before we know it June 8th will be here. Finally...Many people have been asking, "Its getting close, are you nervous? "... Well, no actually. But thanks for asking, and for your kind concern. 

I am so humbled. Kevin and I have the biggest support team that go the extra mile to do anything they can to help. A little old lady the other day asked what she could do to help (when she can hardly even help herself). An overwhelming feeling of gratitude. Selfless people who are willing to drop everything they are doing, or to even just simply ask "Is there anything that you need help with?" Are people that I admire most, people that I look up to, and people that I strive to be like. I have found that true happiness comes from serving others. A million Thank you's arent enough for everyone out there helping to put this wedding together.

Blessed.

25 love notes:

  1. Soooooo true! I can hardly wait! Love ya-
    mom xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the pictures are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw you guys are a beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous pictures!!! love them. it's coming up so quick! congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pictures are beautiful! You both look fantastic! Good luck putting things together with the wedding!

    allie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are wonderful! You have such beautiful hair! I hope all turns out well with your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures, I know in the lead up to my wedding I was just super excited. I knew I had found the one I wanted to devote my life (and eternity) to and I just wanted to start our life together. I only felt the slightest bit nervous the night before, but by the time the morning rolled round, I felt perfectly calm. It's a beautiful time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these pictures are absolutely stunning. So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am so in love with your engagement photos! you two are an adorable couple!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy moly your photos are amazing! You guys make such an attractive couple! I can't wait to see the wedding photos, less than a month! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful pictures.
    Best wishes to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first word that comes to mind while looking at your pictures is whimsical. They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, those pictures are amazing!!!! You both are so pretty/handsome! Can't wait to see the wedding pictures! xxoo A-

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi!!
    I like you pictures!! ^^
    In a few days I will put our engagement pictures on my blog!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. okay, you guys are the cutest couple i've ever seen.

    lots of love!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These photos are so lovely. I love especially love the last one on the post. So cute! I also love the dress in the top photos.
    Carlee

    http://allthingsaveragegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and saying such sweet things about my precious boy! I'm your newest follower, and I hope you'll come by my blog again soon.

    These pictures are absolutely gorgeous. By the looks of it, you two will make some pretty yummy babies someday too ;)

    xo,
    Carly @ www.texaslovebirds.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! These are amazing! You two are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You guys are adorable! Honestly. Both of you look amazing together, it's unreal. So excited for you two!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Elsha,
    Your pictures are wonderful!
    Can I please have the name of your photographer?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Theses photos are beautiful and your hair is just to die for!

    <3 Leney

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger