please forgive me.

May 8, 2012

My lovely bloggers/amazing friends. I have been lacking in my posts as of lately if you haven't noticed and I am so sorry. Planning a wedding has finally caught up with me. I mean it was busy before (with school also) but believe it or not I have been even busier with it all since school got out last week. Now that it is only a month away from today (cue the amazing fireworks)... crunch time has officially begun. 
As of the last few weeks, I have finished my fourth semester of college, moved out, received the most amazing job that I still cannot believe I got to this very moment, toasted and made it official at mine and Kev's soon to be home, and a gazillion wedding plans finalized and crossed off the check list. Can I get a hallelujah? Power naps have never felt so good lately.
Here are pictures according to my phone and life lately...

(@ elsharae)
one: an engagement picture from our engagement session. (more to come soon, I promise)
two: In N' Out Burger. It is literally my weakness. I can't get enough of it. The strawberry milkshake is heaven in a cup, and the fries are made from the gods. Next time you are there I dare you to ask for them animal style (on the secret menu) you wont regret it!
three: Sandhollow with the one and only Kari Turner. If you have never been to Sand Hollow. Drop everything and go. Go now! Or if anything add it to your summer bucket list.
four: My seven peaks pass from the year 1997. Proud I must say. Dedication right?!
five: Kevin & I making a toast to our new place!
six: Sportin' the sky high sock bun! Holla! 

16 love notes:

  1. engagement picture is adorable! can't wait to see more! & officially following you on instagram (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the animal style at In & Out burger definitely a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you and your boy are adorable! In N' Out is always a win in my book yayyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  4. looove all these pics. especially the engagement pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you toasted your new home. You two are already such the cute couple. Good luck with this last month! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your engagement pictures are beautiful!!! congrats on your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are stunning! and your photos and sock buns are amazing as well! just started following :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've haven't had In 'n Out burger yet, but it looks SO amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Engagement picture is cute! We don't have an In n Out Burger here, but I've heard it's delish! Love the new place :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That engagement pic is amazing, I will be checking back for more. I've never seen a sock bun look so good, and you are your fiance are toooooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your engagement pic looks so pretty! Can't wait to see more!! And while I was reading about your strawberry shake, I seriously was trying mentally figure out my closest in & out burger so I could try one today. No lie! Congrats on your wedding being one month away! The best is yet to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute cute!! & the new house is awesome!! congrats on the job & the adorable engagement photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. One month! How exciting! Cute engagement pic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO excited for you guys! You have a house! & you're getting married in a month- crazy happiness your side of the world! I'm loving stalking your instagram, you guys are just too perfect together! xo

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger