spring cleaning

May 23, 2012

Last night I decided I would do a little spring cleaning on my blog & it soon turned into a whole new design. So I would call it a bit of spring cleaning on steroids. I just get carried away, lose track of time, and before I know I've ended up with a new blog design haha. 

What do you guys think?


oh & this adorable thing is part of my invitations. Isnt it the most adorable thing ever? My Aunt Karissa is the best graphic designer out there I kid you not! I will share a bit more about her and her work a little later on... 

Happy Wednesday everyone!

23 love notes:

  1. That is really cute :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! Did you do all the design work yourself? I just adore your header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the new design! it's adorable. The wedding invitation is also great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love the new design!! I too got a new look on MY blog!! LOVE the invitation<3

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i'm totally in love. it looks awesome!very cherry! and how cute are the tiptoes on his shoes. precious girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it's so cute! happy Wednesday to you too and Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love it! Looks so good! I wish I could do this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the new design & really love the invitation :) So cute...and...you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm basically obsessed with this entire blog! You are just adorable. My best friend gets married June 9th, how funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE LOVE the new design & adorable invitation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. its adorable. and i love that part of the invitation. its so cute!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooookay, i loved your blog before but this?! this is PERFECT! you definitely got talent girl. love that cute invitation too!

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my goodness gracious! that's adorable! you're so incredibly talented and that wedding invitation is probably the cutest thing i have ever seen! aside from your engagement photos, that is :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I love it! I am actually getting married the same day in the Salt Lake Temple :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow!
    I cant believe it!! you marry on June 8! Us too!! haha,
    we got married in Spain and in the future we will make another celebration in United States.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love it!!!! all of this from the ADORABLE part of your invite to your newly spring-cleaned blog! LOVE!!!!!

    ♥, sarah

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the design! Did you do it all yourself? So talented!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the new design, it looks so amazing! & so are those invitations!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. it looks amazing. how am i only just now following you. fabulous post, love. If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest guest post for LaurenConrad.com xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love this miss elsha! your new blog design is fabulous. love it.
    {love} lauryn @ lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Elsha. I was so happy when a little brown paper envelope came in the mail for me yesterday. Great typography on this bad boy. I was super impressed by your aunt's work. Fab.

    Samuel Hardman Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, remember how you promised to help me with my little baby blog design. I am committed to blogging again. So, maybe it is time to call in that favor. Be in touch.

      Delete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger