the brides room.

June 12, 2012

As I sit here getting ready in this immaculate, gorgeous beyond belief, breath taking (and almost baffling ) Brides Room surrounded by about five other brides as they prep,pamper, and get ready for their big day I have an overwhelming feeling of peace and comfort. Almost as if someone had put a huge fuzzy blanket around my arms, or if my dad wrapped me in the tightest of tight bear hug that always seems to be my absolute favorite. 

The feeling of nervousness and a jittery stomach seems to not be an issue the second I looked at my beautiful mother. As I get ready to be sealed to my best friend for forever I have a heart quenching feeling of gratitude,happiness, and humility as I think of the many people here to support us. Everyone waiting in the temple, everyone waiting outside the temple, to everyone in our thoughts and prayers. In only a matter of minutes I will be called Mrs. Roberts. In a matter of minutes I will be sealed for forever to my best friend. As I sit here I come to realize that all of the wedding details, last minute touches do not matter. Everything to the dress, hair, make up, shoes, flowers, centerpieces, and much more do not mean a thing compared to the fact of me sealed to my better half.

14 love notes:

  1. One word. WOW.

    http://www.navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. well said! one of my favorite parts about my sealing was the bride's room. the whole temple experience was the most wonderful thing in the entire world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet, and you really are a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so beautiful! it makes me wish i could go back to my wedding day and do it all again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post. Beautiful bride.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning! Congratulations on your big day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. are you kidding me! you look like a goddess! so so beautiful! :)

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this right here, these words, are the exact reason i cannot wait to be married someday. weddings are beautiful no matter what, but a wedding in the temple is as pretty as it gets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love your blog!!

    newest follower!

    follow back at nichollvincent.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is beautiful.
    i will be joining you in ten days, and i could not be more excited!
    congratulations. (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are cute! I loved this. And your dress is GORG!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love your dress!!! And Congratulations love!!!!! So happy for you :) xoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger