hidden under those sleeves.

June 25, 2012

My challenge to you today is to grab a camera and photograph everything and anything. Or even just one simple picture, because that is one more picture than you had before that you can to look back on for the rest of your life. You'll be amazed to see what kind of pictures you can come up with to take. Be creative and think outside of the box. Take a picture of something you never thought of taking before. As the saying goes "A picture is worth a thousand words." They are worth a lot more in my eyes, however take some photographs peeps. Lets see what you have got hidden under those sleeves! In the mean time keep your eyes like a shutter, and mind like a lens! Look around you, life is breathtakingly beautiful! 

6 love notes:

  1. I'm so bad at documenting my life well. It's a goal of mine when I have kids to take pictures all the time. It's terrible too because I'm a photographer. I see my boss do a great job of documenting her family's life and it totally inspires me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this challenge. Mostly because I'm one of those people that takes pictures of everything they eat, and everyone at the restaurant is staring and wondering when the camera is going to go away.

    But I agree. Life should be captured. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really need to take this advice :) i featured you today on my weekly recap. be sure to send me your 200x100 button!

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger