i am currently loving

June 22, 2012

 I am loving the antique, thrifted books scattered throughout my home.

The amazing O.P.I nail polish that goes great with anything and everything, even better it is called tickle me france-y. How cute is that!? Amazon always has great nail polishes for cheap!

The smell of my hubby... yes it does strike me fancy, and it will ALWAYS make me weak at the knees. He wears none other than Chrome. I would also recommend Amazon for that.

Even though I have had my beautiful ring for quite some time now, I still can hardly recognize my own hand with it on. I love it, and I will forever and always be a huge succor for the rose gold!

Last but certainly not least Burts Bees hibiscus tinted lip balm! Oh my goodness, it is the best! I purchased this at my work's(Utah Valley Regional Medical Center) gift shop. You can pretty much buy it anywhere, even grocery stores! Love! Leaves your lips with a hint of color, fresh mint, and a bit of a zing.

Happy Friday to you and you and you!

8 love notes:

  1. Tickle my France-y is one of my favorite colors! That rose gold ring is gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of old books.

    Your ring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wondered about the Burt's Bees lip products. What color did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ring is just gorgeous!! I'm in love with rose gold too! So classic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ring is beautiful! I just got a rose gold ring for graduation, and I love it. They aren't the most common around, because of white gold being the most popular, but to me that makes rose gold all the nicer!

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger