my phone says it happened.

June 17, 2012


summer is here.
the weather is bomb.
i have slumber parties with my best friend under the stars.
strawberries are in season.
the Bachelorette makes Mondays worth while.
my mommas green thumb rocks my socks.
sushi has never tasted greater.
my hair is growing.
my night time prayers now consists with my hubby (best thing ever- especially when he says the prayer in French).
i sometimes cuddle till late afternoon.

could life get any sweeter?


13 love notes:

  1. I'm so happy that you're so happy :) cuddling with your new husband in bed is THE BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your wedding looks absolutely beautiful! i totally agree about bachelorette mondays. :)

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is my first time on my computer in a week and a half. congrats on your wedding! you look so beautiful and it sounds like your new life together is fantastic :)

    allie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have I mentioned that I want to be you when I grow up? Yeah. Because I do.

    ♥ xoxo.
    we & serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh.my.gosh! i already love your blog! thanks for the comment on VT because
    catching up with your blog is passing so much time at work right now, ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos x.x

    http://chamomiledealer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos and you are so right...Mondays are a total bore without Bachelorette

    ReplyDelete
  9. As the saying goes, Pics or it didn't happen! Well a lot has definitely been happening to you. Seems like a wonderful beginning to summer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who took your wedding photos on the actual wedding day? Are they up yet? I can't wait to see them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. loving all of these images! you are just too cute, girl! bachelorette always makes life better. your wedding pictures are just gorgeous. loving your style. and loving the arm party.
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger