a sore thumb and a stitched up ankle.

June 29, 2012

 Here is a glimpse of pictures from my wedding day. There will be more to come from the reception and stuff a little later on, but I was just so excited with how these turned out I had to share a few! Our amazing photographer was Jalene Taylor! You can find her work here. Words cannot even begin to express with how uhhhmazing this talented gal is! Not only is she beyond talented but she is soo fun, and nice to work with! When you meet her you know that her passion and drive is photography and it definitely shows in her work! Ladies if you are currently looking for a photographer... stop now, and contact Jalene I promise you wont regret it!

Since becoming a Mrs. I have learned that I have married Mr. accident prone. Kevin received stitches in his foot from a retaining wall of rocks falling on it, then a couples days after that he shot a nail straight through his thumb! No worries... Kev is all good now! Lets keep our fingers crossed that we wont have to be making another trip to the hospital any time soon! This past week however we have been getting ready for our vacation that we are leaving on tomorrow! Nothing sounds better right now that some good salt water, UV rays, a sun hat, my hubby, and a good read! T.G.I.F and I hope your weekends are going great!

14 love notes:

  1. you guys are too cute! the photos are amazing, too! love it!

    ♥, sarah reed!
    sarahreed99.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about these pictures! You look stunning, your bouquet is beautiful and the setting is perfect. Y'all are such a lovely couple. Enjoy your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Your wedding pictures turned out absolutely stunning. And YES! Boys are so crazy I swear they get hurt 1,000 times more often than the ladies.

    ♥ xoxo.
    we & serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous pictures.
    You were a stunning bride!

    xx,
    Aubz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Your dress is absolutely GORGEOUS! Did you have it custom made? Love the pictures too btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous bride! I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to see more pics of the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, just wow! These are absolutely stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are seriously adorable! your dress, the location- everything! just stunning :)

    xo, samantha
    sammyblackwood.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your blog through miss calea
    and I really adore looking through your wedding bliss
    and appreciating your darling buttons.(:

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey there! not sure if you got my last comment but i featured your lovely blog on mine :) and please make sure you put my button up! yours is :) happy 4th
    your images are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found your blog through "Wishful Thinking" and I'm so glad I did! I'm your newest follower :)

    Bri Rios
    breezydaysblog@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely perfect, things like this remind me of how awesome life is. A stunning bride + a handsome groom sealed in the temple makes for one heck of a lifetime. You two are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just found your blog. Im a new follower!! Love your pics and style
    & Jalene just photographed my wedding last month!
    Isnt she the best?


    Annie
    http://104-letters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger