according to my iphone it happened.

July 17, 2012

Lately my life has consisted of Disneyland which I highly recommend to not go in the middle of July. Dont get me wrong I absolutely love and adore that place, however the heat tends to make you a wee bit grumpier than you want to be. Did you guys know though that there is Cars town in California Adventure!? It is amazing! It has also consisted of laughter/kisses to and from Nana Sanderson, and Loafers that I cant seem to get enough of. My hair is growing guys! Yes its growing and I couldnt be happier! Kisses from the Mr. that still seem to always leave me twitterpated(taken in Puerto Vallarta). Growing up being the oldest of two I never had nieces and nephews until I married Kev and then I received 9! So much fun! Last but not least it has also consisted of camera extravaganzas, and being stranded in Tim Buck Two/ The Middle Of No Where(and yes I had to pee) for a long period of time because my poor poor car broke down on us. I am in love with the everyday life adventures. 

5 love notes:

  1. i have been dying to go back to disneyland (per usual) to see the new cars town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful. And aren't newlywed adventures the best?? Seriously though, I'm going to find you on instagram today so I can follow you!

    P.S. I host a weekly instagram link-up on my blog. Just in case you have 20 seconds and want to check it out and add this link to the party. :)

    Brooke

    http://liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com/2012/07/instalife-link-up_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to Disneyland or Disneyworld (which is over here on my side of the Country). I saw the Cars Town on Disney the other day in a commercial...looked like tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so jealous! I am obsessed with Disneyland. you two are the cutest! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you enjoyed Cars Land =) It's definitely been fun working at Disney since the opening of it!

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger