ad swap and pine trees

July 19, 2012

Everyone has their summer "bucket lists", to do lists, and even the no list at all ( just simply relaxing.) However if you do not have ride the Sundance chair lift on your list I highly recommend you put that on your list now. I dont mean to put it on your to do list for in the winter with a pair of skis or a snowboard I mean right now in the summer sun, vibrant greens, smell of pine, and gorgeous scenery. Utah has some of the most breathtaking scenery that I feel at times I take for granted.

Also lovelies I am now reserving spots for ad swaps for August(is it really almost August??) So if you would like to ad swap with me to reserve a spot please email me at elsha.rae92@gmail.com! And for those of you who have already been swapping me and would like to still swap me that is totally fine too just contact me and let me know!

3 love notes:

  1. we actually rode the lift in park city, and it was gorgeous as well. i want to do the moonlight sundance right though, its just once a month so i have to make time for it. but its seriously so fun, i love it.

    K

    kirstenandryanwiemer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love This!! You guys are too cute! Miss you Elsh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to do an ad swap with you!

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger