easiest photoshop tutorial

July 21, 2012

Photobucket
I have had a couple of my comments ask me about how I edit my photos. I am crazy over Adobe Photoshop, but I am also even more crazy over easy editing. I edited this picture in a matter of minutes with only a couple simple and easy steps. Listen up guys because I am about to tell you! And most importantly I hope it is helpful for you guys! Here is one of my favorite simple steps of many. Here we go!
First things first, I opened up the image in Adobe Photoshop and I quickly went to Layer then New Fill Layer and then Solid Color.
After you click on those the New Layer box pops up. Once that pops up click the drop down box where it says color and select Soft Light.
Simply after I selected the Solt Light option, I then just adjusted the Opacity, Fill Opacity, and the Blending. Just play around with it until you like what you see on the image. Once after all of that was done I just edited the contrast a little bit, and simply blurred the background using the blur tool.
I hope this was helpful and useful for you. If you have any questions just let me know! Happy weekend guys! And happy editing! 

4 love notes:

  1. you are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm soft light fill layers. Seriously my favorite thing too- easy and makes a photos airy and light without look glowy! I layer them on like crazy! I think I'm addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaah what a diference..i use photoshop too on my pics XD

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger