lessons learned.

July 26, 2012

Aren't these the most adorable silverware your eyes have ever seen? Yesterday I had the best ice cream date with my best buddies Ben and Jerry (Cherry Garcia flavor of course)! My adorable cousin Jessica gave these to me for my wedding, and I absolutely love them! People who have seen them have often asked me where they were from and to be honest I am not sure. However I have found them online at this etsy site. Beyond adorable silverware to choose from and it is far too tempting not to buy all of it.

Before I got married I refused to enter any cooking store. Which quite put a damper on things with my momma when we would go shopping because her favorite stores are often times the cooking ones (especially Williams Sonoma), so I would have to just grin and bear it when we would go to them. But I have since learned after becoming a Mrs. I am slowly learning to love them. Gradually they are growing on me, and little things like this adorable silverware strike my fancy.

5 love notes:

  1. yep, definitely need to get ourselves some of these silverware. the mister and i get very overprotective over our ice cream, haha
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really random but I was wondering if you've considered doing hair and makeup tutorials?! I love your curled hair and top knot buns and would love to know your tricks and tips. Also how you do your makeup! Love your blog...you're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I'd love to know how you curl your hair!

      Delete
  3. Elsha! I don't have your number... But I need your address!!! Email me, please? :) mollyjanemoon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are adorable! Thanks for the comment on my blog!
    Follow each other? :)

    jess

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger