link of love list

July 14, 2012


Kevin and I are living in the cutest basement apartment that has this exquisite yard. Every last detail is breathtaking. Its hard for me not to waste too much time in it. (Especially now that its summer.) I love how beautiful everything looks in the summer, the vibrant green grass, the incredible breath taking summer sunsets, and last but not least the beautiful yummy gardens! Is it crazy that I love garden tomatoes but tomatoes from the store is one of my least favorite foods!? I love it all. I am also loving...

-These Chucks that I am currently obsessing over.

-This youtube video will always be one of the greatest covers out there. I am a huge Bon Iver fan but Birdy never ceases to let me down!


-I am loving these DIY lace shorts that is on my list to do.

-Spending far too much time on this website getting far too anxious for the 2012 summer olympics!

6 love notes:

  1. so. weird. i was just listening to birdy's version of skinny love when i came onto your blog... well, that was ironic! :) i love that song and bon iver's version is awesome, too. you should check out ed sheeran's cover. it's also pretty good.

    ♥, sarah
    sarahreed99.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love your blog! You left a comment on mine so I had to follow your link. What a beautiful couple both of you make and I love the way you're capturing everything. Great work! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! My white converse are one of my favorite pairs of sneakers. And ever since I discovered Birdy I have loved her covers. If you haven't heard "Shelter" yet you should give it a listen. It is hauntingly beautiful. xo Sara

    simplysaragrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love Birdy! Such a good cover :) Loving these pictures lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sort of strange, but I was in that backyard a few times in high school... I can't remember who with or when. But I know the place too well.... very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these photos and LOVE that bon iver cover. it's on repeat often!

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger