sunkissed cheeks

July 13, 2012

 I was born with salt water and sand running deep into my veins. Is it crazy that sometimes I imagine myself just being a bum and living on the beach for the rest of my life, and I'm perfectly ok with it? I love the feeling of the sand in-between the toes, the sunshine kissing your cheeks, the sound of the crashing waves, and the sweet smell of the salty ocean that burns every open cut. To make me one happy girl all I need is the ocean, the beach, sand in-between my toes, snorkel gear, and of course sunshine.

What are some of your favorite beaches? For future reference ;)

"Today Ill be happier than a bird with a french fry."


13 love notes:

  1. I feel the same way about beaches! That's why our long-term goal is to settle in my man's home town of Del Mar. San Diego county beaches make me smile just thinking about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful pictures!

    my favorite beach is in Aruba. seriously white sand.

    followed closely by Jamaica.

    here in the states I love South Beach and Daytona Beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these pictures! reminds me of being back in california :)
    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the beach, too! my favorite beach {well, actually, i think its the only one i've ever been to...} is mission beach. mostly 'cause crystal pier is there. it's amazing. you get to "sleep over the ocean" because they have cute little cottage things on the pier that you can stay in like a motel. i have great child-hood memories there. i love it! here is their website.

    http://www.crystalpier.com/

    i seriously suggest you got there someday. it's in san diego, california.

    ♥, sarah
    sarahreed99.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. first of all im so glad you left a comment on my blog so i could find your awesome blog. i love your hair, your rose gold ring, and your wedding pics are to die for. so i am hear to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beaches are my idea vacation! I haven't been to many, but hope to see more over the years. There's nothing more beautiful than a beach landscape!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful pictures & the last one is so so so true! Have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. I love your blog and immediately became a follower. I can't wait to read all about you being a newlywed. Congrats on your vacay and becoming Mrs. Roberts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the beach. if you ever visit the north shore of hawaii, hit me up and i'll tell you the best beaches to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just spent the last 15 mins on your blog! Love!
    New follower!
    Follow me back??

    ReplyDelete
  11. what i wouldn't do to be at a beach right nowwww.
    random question, what font did you use for that top picture?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my. i just have to say. that for being a newer blogger. Your blog is amazing. and I my new favorite. I get so excited when you post in a non creepy way. You and your hubby are just the cutest. and i love your style.

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger