beef or polish?

August 3, 2012



Let's watch me devour the beef "dawg". (and so lady like too ;) ) haha.
I have never been the hot dog type of girl. Dont get me wrong they arent that shabby, however if I am at a BBQ and they ask hamburger or hot dog?? I am one to ALWAYS answer hamburger! Maybe it's because I have always liked the choice of hamburgers condiments a lot better than just ketchup, mustard, and the stuff I hate the most sauerkraut! Well that strict, and quite strong opinion seemed to change as of late. If you were to ask me now hamburger or hot dog? I would answer hot dog! (as long as it is J Dawgs!)

J Dawgs is a franchise that has started in good ol Happy Valley (Utah Valley for you non Utah folks). It all started from a man named Jason but they call him "J". It was back in 2004 and he was a student attending BYU. And as the story goes supposedly he had no girlfriend, car, money, or any career goals. Then one day he drove past a cute 12*12 abandoned red shack and he thought "That'd be a great place for a hot dog stand!" He worked very very hard to get his new hot dog stand to open such as mowing lawns and other tasks like that. Then finally on June 9 2004 it opened! Sadly J Dawgs is no longer in the adorable red shack because of how fast and rapid it grows however the food is still just as amazing! Their so called "special sauce" will have your mouth watering for days! If you havent been I highly suggest it! And guys... even if you arent a huge hot dog fan like I was... don't knock it til you try it!

Cheers to Jason(J) for shooting for his goals and succeeding at what he really wanted to do! I am a strong believer in what you set your mind to, and if you work hard enough for it then one day you can make it happen!

7 love notes:

  1. that place sounds delicious!! :D

    ♥, sarah
    the life of a redhead

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooove your hair and head scarf, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute. I love J-Dawgs too! :)

    xo, shaylee
    shayleewilcox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, where's your pretty ring?! Also, I have been told many times that on one of my excursions to Utah, JDawgs is a must. Sad story is I can never find it! I'm not a hot dog kind of girl either, so maybe I just wasn't looking hard enough ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog and it's so cute.

    newest follower, would love if you check mines out =)

    XO, adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im CRAVING JDawgs now. Thanksss! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love JDawgs. My kids were so-so when I took them for the first time & I was like "Are you crazy!" I used to go there when it first opened and was just a little shack on the way when I walked to BYU. Look at 'em now!

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger