date nights are a sweet therapy.

August 10, 2012


 Dates with this boy never seem to get old, and its funny how I am still just as giddy for them as if it were the first date he ever took me on. (sophomore year in high school.) For all of you utah county folks I highly recommend putting this list onto your bucket list for the end of the summer. At Rock Canyon Park every Monday night for the rest of August they are doing outdoor movies. And just take a guess for how much?!... Absolutely FREE! You can find out more of the info hereKevin and I decided to buy a yummy supreme pizza and a 2 liter bottle of root beer which made the date icing on the cake. And for those of you who are not anywhere close to Provo, my suggestion is to grab a lap top, then pick out a red box, and have your own outdoor movie! If youre up for it you better do it quick because before you know it we will be onto our next season bundled in boots and scarves! (which I cannot wait for!)
Happy end of summer to you and you and you!

11 love notes:

  1. Date Nights are definitely my favorite, too. It's like my number 1 advice thinger I tell my friends when they get married. I'm a Salt Lake County folk--but...that sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. outdoor movies! so fun :)

    the pictures are lovely and you two look awesome together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. movies outside are the best! i absolutely love them:) i love this post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watching a movie on a lap top in the middle of a round-about late at night is so fun! Another fun way to do an outdoor movie! You and Kevin should try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun date night! I am so jealous of that view! xo sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like so much fun! I love outdoor movies. It's like camping without having to sleep outside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks and sounds like a perfect date night :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Date nights are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We live in the blasted hot AZ, so our movies are watched INDOORS. Thank goodness for AC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. agreed! going on little dates regularly is so important. and you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. First of all, thanks for the sweet comment. I'm sooo happy (sincerely) to be able to discover your blog. It's everything I want to see right now :) I LOVE it, for real :)
    And you are gorgeous!!! I can't wait to find some free time during the weekend to browse through your old posts <3

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger