do it yourself:instagram wall art

August 20, 2012

I posted this picture on instagram not too long ago and I have had quite a few people ask me how I made it. It was really the easiest thing ever... so I thought I would share it on here! So first things first I used a simple black frame and made sure that the background canvas of it was white. Then I ordered a ton of  2*2 instagram pictures from Persnickety Prints! You can find the site here. Whats great about Persnickety Prints is that you can order them 2*2 or 4*4 so they print like a square (like an instagram picture), also Persnickety Prints prints pictures so clear and the BEST quality. I may be biased but they have for sure struck my attention as of late and I now refuse to print my pictures anywhere else. I have also heard that you can get the app called PostalPix and you can order the instagram pictures straight from your phone! That also works great! However, it is a bit pricier so if youre willing to spend the extra cash then by all means go for it! Once I had my pictures I just collaged them 8*6 on the frame so 48 instagram pictures total! But the good thing about it is that there is no limits! You can do as many pictures as you want and have the picture frame as big as you'd like! This really was so much fun, and I love how I have a display of pictures with family members and loved ones on my entry wall! So fun! If any of you make your own instagram wall art I would love to see! So email me! Thanks for reading!

8 love notes:

  1. Such a cute idea! Gonna have to do this myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally cute idea! I love how creative you get :)

    allie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Thanks for sharing. I've been wondering how to print some of my Instagram pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea!!! We never think of printing them out and it's a shame to keep them stored in our phones. Thanks for the tips (not sure they ship to France though, but I'll have to find somewhere to do the same for my new appartment)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun and easy way to keep up with fun memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so great, I am always wanting to find ways to use the digital pictures we take because it's no fun if they're just on some computer.

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger