ponderings of the colored pants.

August 6, 2012

Lets talk colored denim and pants. I spent the day today with two of my main squeezes, my dearest momma and little sister Kenzie. I have noticed for quite a while now that the colored jeans are a HUGE hit (I fell into the bandwagon trend a while back purchasing a few pairs of my own.) In a lot of the stores there are endless options of colored denim and now you can also find them in many different kinds of prints (the floral ones seem to strike my fancy as of late). However I have often wondered to myself how much longer these jeans will stay in trend, up to date, and the must have thing? As many people are out and about getting ready for school and starting to shop for school supplies and clothes I wonder if it is worth it to buy colored pants because of the worry that they are soon to go out of style?? What are you guys' thoughts and opinions about it? I would love your feedback!

11 love notes:

  1. I say buy a pair regardless if whether or not they'll stay in style! Things always come back around anyways! :) I want a lavender pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above comment. Styles always come back. I remember in high school when colored pants were the rave. It disappeared and then it came back. I feel like no matter what I'll wear colored jeans because I like it. Plain and simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE them! I have three pairs. I buy mine at ross for under $14 so I figure when they wear out they might be out of style. I'm embracing them. They just brighten my day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to have a pink pair, i think i wore them for a couple of hours and then gave them away but that was last October. They do come in some pretty colours and do look nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's my thing! I didn't want to buy one for SO LONG because of how trendy they were going to be. I bought a mint pair and now want a coral pair, but I am going to refrain. You remember those knit headbands that were ridiculously "in" for a winter? I kinda feel like that's how the pants are going to be. I love them. But if you're the type of girl that gets new clothes every seasson anyway, Go for it!! And I might cave on the floral pants. I love em!

    Amanda @ we & serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love 'em! I have four different colors (light blue, dark blue, green, and red) and I think they are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DO IT!! I bought a pair of coral ones a few months back, and I love them!!!! I plan on buying some red since it is more of a fall colour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I personally prefer my jeans either black or blue, but they do look really gorgeous on other people. I so go for it! even if they do go out of style, at least you would have enjoyed them while you could! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. frankly....i don't care if they go out of style. i just love them and probably don't care if i wear them forever. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also...i blogged about colored pants this week too. specifically, floral pants: http://www.katilda.com/2012/08/if-youre-looking-for-colored-skinny.html

      Delete
  10. I have every single color imaginable in colored jeans and pants. I don't think they will go out of style for a longgg time. I personally adore them. It's all I usually wear these days.

    And thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. I'm really loving your blog. Definitely a new follower. :)

    ~Phuong
    http://classypeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger