proud American.

August 1, 2012

We take the Olympics pretty seriously here in the Roberts home. Kevin and I decided to throw an Olympic party haha and surprisingly it turned out pretty well and we all had a lot of fun! (Kevin is dressed up as an Olympic runner ;)) Yes... we were just a little excited for the Olympics to start. I never ever ever want them to end! I must say I am pretty dang proud to be an American! The women's olympics makes me weak at the knees. I woke up extra early just so I could watch the live show of the US Womens Gymnastic Olympic Team 2012 take the heat and take the GOLD! They redeemed themselves loud and proud that they are the BEST.
 VIA
I couldnt be more happy and excited for them. You betcha bottom dollar that they well deserved those gold medals that they worked their royal hineys off for! Hooray for the Olympics and hooray for being an American!

10 love notes:

  1. Love the party idea!!! Next olympics I want to throw one! I have seen so many cute ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I am so proud of those girls! They are all so precious! Yay USA!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the olympics! such a cute party idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in tears last night watching the women's gymnastics team win gold. I love the Olympics; it makes me feel all warm and happy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had tears in my eyes last night watching them win! (and it was really heartbreaking for the Russians as well.) But boy was it awesome to see the USA get the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love the olympics!
    love,
    sisterstyleforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your party looks so cute! I LOVE the Olympics too and would have loved to throw a party myself. I couldn't agree more...way to go fab five!! I love USA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved watching them win and be so overjoyed about it! You could tell this really meant the world to them. I also love that you threw a party for the Olympics. Such a fun idea! I always feel so patriotic once the Olympics roll around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That party is a great idea! Seems like so much fun! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger