pumpkin pie smoothie.

August 22, 2012

I dont know about you guys but I am getting incredibly anxious for fall! Also... Im getting incredibly sick of shaving my legs haha, so those green leaves need to speedily turn the gorgeous red, orange, and yellow. One of my all time favorite smoothies is this Pumpkin Pie Smoothie recipe. It didnt taste all that great the first time I made it but after a lot of tweaks it tastes so superb and I am addicted to and and quite simply cant get enough of it. Once you have blended in all the ingredients it is also optional to add a couple ice cubes (I usually add about 4-5). This smoothie is soo yummy, try it! I promise you wont regret it. When you open the can of pumpkin pure it can be a wee bit intimidating and questionable to put it into the smoothie, but once you have all of the other ingredients mixed in with it I promise it wont taste like youre drinking a cup of baby food. ;)

As Kevin would say..."Bon Appetit!"

18 love notes:

  1. Oh my goodness that looks divine!!!! Hands down trying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds delish! I cant wait for Fall either! I love all those Fall flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm... this looks DELISH! I'm dying for fall. It's my absolute favorite season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am OBSESSED with all things pumpkin. this just made my day. you need to get stephen's cocoa mix in pumpkin spice.....it will change your world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok now your comment just made my day! stephens cocoa mix in pumpkin spice is next on my list to buy thanks to you!

      Delete
  5. That smoothie looks delicious!! It will be great for fall!
    xo sandra
    redrose-vintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay wow--- can you say delicious!? If I weren't at school right now, I'd be in my kitchen whipping this thing up! I love pumpkin... and I am also totally in love with your cute blog! You are gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so yummy! I LOVE Pumpkin foods and snacks. I will have to try this easy looking smoothie. Yeaaah!

    -Nicole
    Following from: http://www.craftmysoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh. please make me one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this looks delish! I LOVE your blog! I'm a new GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love anything pumpkin so I'll have to try it out! You have such a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahahah you made me laugh hard about being lazy shaving your legs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not going to lie but I am also very excited about fall! I was thinking about it in the car yesterday and got goosebumps with excitement :)
    Must try and make myself one of those drinks because it looks so yummy! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love this! love the blog too! keep it up!

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to make this soon. Yum. I love me some pumpkin! :)

      Delete
  14. Ooooooh yumm! Your blog is so sweet. It's a joy to read :) Definitely following!

    Sophia
    http://justtheeverydays.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger