sista sista.

August 12, 2012


Isnt my little sister the cutest thing ever? (If only some of those boys didnt think that way ;) ) haha. But this weekend was filled with family which I love most. I don't know what I would do without them. I still am in awe that my little sister is starting her senior year of high school in less than two weeks. Tear tear. A lot of people think that we look alike... we still to this day cant seem to see the resemblance, what do you guys think? I must say though, when people tell me that I look like her I am pretty flattered!
I hope your guys' weekend was as fun filled as mine was! And on a funny note... this morning I got up and started to get ready for church and I walked into the bathroom to see that Kevin was plugging in the straightener for me. My heart quickly melted as I told him how thoughtful and kind of him it was to do that. I spoke too soon haha because right after I told him that he picked up the heated straightener to straighten his Sunday dress shirt! Silly boys! ;) There is never a dull moment with that goofy boy!

8 love notes:

  1. You both def look alike! Gorgeous sisters!

    And your hubs is funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say you guys definitely look alike! Have the same eyes and nose! That is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love family weekends -- they are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is the same thing with my sister! she is cute and i have to beat the boys away with a stick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute pics and such a funny story with the hubs. haha. something mine would do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahahah so funny! Boys will be boys sometimes... they are not so thoughtful ;)
    You are 2 beautiful sisters !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've definitely used my straightener as an iron before. works like a charm!

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger