wedding recap.

August 3, 2012

Fair warning you are about to get bombarded with a gagillion photos but believe me I had the HARDEST time narrowing it down (and these photos arent even a smidgen of all of them) again, props for the amazing photography skills goes to the amazing and talented Jalene Taylor! We won full wedding day photography coverage for our wedding! Our contest entry story was this mushy lovey dovey combined personal journal entries. Planning a wedding is stressful, emotional, fun, invigorating, the works! I loved all of it, however I cannot tell you how huge of a relief it is to have it over with! I wish I could just relive my wedding day for the rest of my life, just get remarried over and over again(to Kevin of course). So here is a recap of the happiest day of my life... enjoy! ;)


ElshaKevin-Wedding-9273 :)
How sharp is he??! I was soo glad and pleased with the look of his whole suit! One very handsome fella to say the least! 
The wedding planner was none other than my amazing mother! I cant even begin to tell you guys how amazing she is! Every nick nack cranny detail is mainly my mothers exquisite taste and style mixed with my own. I also consider my father and little sister part of the wedding planners as well I couldnt have done it without them! I have the best family in the world and I dont know how on earth I ever got so blessed. Luckily my dad now has a son in the family ;)
Are they not the most gorgeous human beings you guys have ever seen? Their dresses were purchased from Shabby Apple! 
ElshaKevin-Wedding-9251 :)

Before we started to plan our wedding, the first thing my mom asked Kevin and I was when you think of the top thing you want at your reception what comes to mind? we both answered FUN! So at our reception we decided to have a Hawaiian program with everything with a tropical twist. (Kevin is part Hawaiian). Our photobooth was as if you were on vacation with suitcases and the works. I couldnt have been more pleased with how it turned out! 
Kevins family is such amazing dancers! (Yes Kevin can shake his hips!) The reception felt like we were at the Polynesian Cultural Center! I loved every last detail about it! Marriage is the absolute best and I couldnt be happier! Thank you to everyone who helped put this thing together! I owe you the world and I most definitely couldnt have done it without you! 

18 love notes:

  1. These are absolutely stunning!!!!!! Love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful day! You were absolutely stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! Love the feel of it, and the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like so much fun! I love your dress and every detail is so unique and beautiful, congrats again on your marriage!

    allie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your reception looked absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely flawless.

    mycrisscrossedblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!! I love love love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This may be one of the most gorgeous wedding posts I've ever read. Congratulations! I hope you have a wonderfully happy future together (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love love love love LOVE!! seriously everything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As a fellow redhead, I love seeing a beautiful ginger bride! I LOVE the sleeves on your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful wedding! Wishing you both many years of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your new marriage. All the photo's are just lovely and you looked ravishing in your dress. Beautiful Bride and Beautiful Wedding! Congratulations! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love yours! So fun!

    -Nicole
    www.craftmysoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your dress is so beautiful!! I LOVE all these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your wedding day is so beautiful! All the colors and details mesh so well together. Your mother is a great wedding planner! It looks like everybody had fun, and it was surely nice to have all those memories forever captured in pictures. I love the shot just below the heading ‘the love’. The photographer truly captured your love for each other. :D Congrats! Wishing you both a loved-filled marriage!

    Jessie Severt

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your wedding looks incredible! Do you know where your husband got his tie?

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger