Gourmandise-the bakery.

September 22, 2012

I literally died and went to heaven. If you are a sucker for French desserts, and loads and loads of chocolate than I highly suggest you drop everything and go here.  So fun! If you're not a fan of crowds however than this place might not be for you. When there is a place that is poppin it tends to be the hit, so of course there are a ton of people there. But hey... its like Disneyland, everyone wants to be at the happiest place on earth.(if only I lived in France, and Kevin could cart me around everywhere on a vespa.) Kevin is slowly teaching me French, ya... it's not coming along so great. Eventually I will have the language down though, mark my words.

Bon Appetit! And if you would like to know how to visit this adorable French bakery then I recommend you watch this video clip first...

   

5 love notes:

  1. Ooooooh! I used to love going to this place! I used to work right around the corner. You just made me homesick. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!! I prefer American desserts, but French ones are pretty good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister in-law has been there and have raved about it! :) I still need to get there...I was drooling just looking at the photos. ;)

    And your hubs knows French?? LOVE. :)

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger