i left my heart in park city.

September 24, 2012

Guys! cue the fireworks & drum roll please... it was cold enough to get a hot chocolate! Can I get a hoorah, fist pump, and a shout out?! So exciting right? O.K maybe Im over reacting just a hair, but c'mon who isnt excited for cuddling, blankets, coats, scarves, boots, HOT CHOCOLATE, and the list goes on and on!
and... I don't mean to toot my own horn but I honestly feel like I live in the most gorgeous state out there. When I take pictures like this one, it always leaves me swooning and smitten. Utah girl at heart & always will be. From the red rocks down south, to the amazing mountains like this in Park City Utah I am so spoiled to have amazing scenery like this surround me. 
 I dont know about you guys, but from time to time I catch myself complaining of my surroundings. You know the casual,"It would be nice to live there.","If only I lived closer to the ocean." or "If only I lived out of Utah." The works. But honestly when it comes down to it, Utah is so insanely beautiful, and it never ceases to amaze me. I absolutely love it. For all of you Utahns out there. We are blessed. SO BLESSED...

13 love notes:

  1. That is a gorgeous fall picture! I grew up in Park City and I didn't realize how amazing it is up there until I moved away. And Yay for hot chocolate :) I'm so glad it's fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous picture! You def live in a beautiful place!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word - SO GORGEOUS! you've inspired me - i just asked ben if we could go to park city :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love park city, seriously its gorgeous. whenever we go i never want to leave. definitely i think one of the best parts of utah oh and they have good food and shopping. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i cannnot get over how pretty that picture is. everything about it is perfect. the colors, the shapes, the lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally feel the same way! Sometimes I think about how I can't wait to get out of Utah, then I look at the mountains and think, "I can live here for a while." Being from Arizona, seasons are still this totally new and amazing thing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Substitute "coffee" for "hot chocolate" and I feel the same way! While the cold tends to drag on here in the Midwest, there's something completely satisfying about having a constant excuse to cuddle ;)
    shi-day.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love drinking hot chocolate now when it´s autumn! so cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Utah really is so pretty! I miss the mountains so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so agree! I absolutely LOVE fall in Utah! :)

    shayleeewilcox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah I love Park City! Awesome pictures!
    Hope all is well.
    xoxo,
    Sierra
    Oh, Just Living the Dream

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh!!! I love fall!!! ^^
    you look pretty!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love park city! It looks like you had a ton of fun. P.S. I think your blog is really cute.

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger