oh the carni rats.

September 14, 2012

I dont know what it is about carnivals that I love so much. Maybe the smell of popcorn, laughter of kids, and the family oriented environment. However I am never one to get nervous for a ride, I love the thrill but when it comes to the carnival rides I get nervous because I feel like they are squeaky things that are barely held together with loose nuts, screws, and bolts. Anyone else feel that way? I just had to keep telling myself "If Kevin and I die on this ride at least we will die together." haha. 

14 love notes:

  1. Oh I love the fair. And I too get nervous when it comes to rides there! But they all end up being thrilling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fair too! But totally agree that the rides are terrifying because they seem so unstable and some have rust on them which just scares me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were totally there at the same time!!!! Aww :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love carnivals too!! Love all the pictures, you two are super cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always paranoid when it comes to those rickety rides! Our fair usually comes in Oct and I'll be looking forward to all the horribly delicious food!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha oh i love all sorts of rides! i think if i died on one of them it would be an epic story to tell. i had tons of fun at the state fair this year! cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha i love these pictures! and i feel the exact same way about the rides

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm kind of in love with you guys. like srsly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!!!
    I like the pics!!
    Today we went to the state fair of NM!!! ^^
    I ate maaany sweets today!! jaja
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your photos! The fair is my absolute favorite. It always seems like the perfect way to wrap up the summer season and move in to Fall. Plus, a girl can't help but steal a kiss from her favorite guy when at the top of that creaky Ferris wheel ride ;)

    Shi

    http://shi-day.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh i wanted to go to our state fair but it ended sunday :( Glad I was able to enjoy some fair-goodness vicariously through this post. :)

    I'm with you & carnival rides! Amusement park rides and roller coasters, bring 'em on. But the older, traveling-circus type rides I'm sweating bullets. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oohh you both are so cute! ! Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog! I follow you now, so i invite you to follow me as well! Love your blog, keep in touch!
    http://mrsoutfits.blogspot.com.es/

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooh I love the fair :) You look so happy and beautiful in front of the wheel :)

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger