dang you taylor swift.

October 22, 2012

Guys I wasnt kidding when I said that I love fall.

And as for winter... my skis are mighty dusty, and they are screaming for me to take them for a spin.
I CANNOT WAIT.

The grass was green... however it is now the beautiful color orange, covered in immaculate leaves... I don't understand why some people are so eager to rake them? Leave them, leave them, LEAVE THEM!

Tonight had me at hello. The "pumpkin" and I are carving us some pumpkins! (oh, and we officially know what we are going to be for Halloween!)

.... and you guys better believe that Taylor Swifts new album Red has been on repeat ALL DAY.  I blame Taylor for making millions of girls cry today. It's ok though, I mean we can all relate.

Happy Monday... to you and you and you!


12 love notes:

  1. So cute, Elsha! I can't wait to see your costumes! How exciting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE SO CUTE. And seriously one of the most photogenic persons ever. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gosh, make me blush. you are the sweetest, and adorable. thanks for making my day!

      Delete
  3. You are so cute! The picture of you laughing is adorable!

    I downloaded Taylor Swift's album at 12am and it has pretty much been on non stop! Loving "22" and "I Knew You Were Trouble".

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh, i love the fall. seriously.
    i used to snowboard a lot, but due to an injury i'm no longer able. sad.
    i love these photos and these colors and your hate and your outfit. haha.
    gorgeous, all of it.


    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this. your outfit is grand. i love fall too! and yep, T-Swift has been on alllll day over here too! it's too good!

    xo, Shaylee K

    shayleewilcox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE Taylor's new album!!! And those leaves, we don't have those here in FL :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. dang you taylor indeed! you took the words right out of my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hiiii!!
    I love the fall too!! you are superpretty !! I like to see your outfits!!
    happy mondayyy!!
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute outfit! off to listen to TS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, gotta love T-swift and her ridiculously addictive music. And also, I love this outfit! Prob could wear it everyday this fall. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, this is the cutest outfit EVER!!! :)
    XO
    E

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger