floral you leave me smitten.

October 24, 2012


Guys... I know, I know, I have been doing a lot of fashion posts lately. I just can't help it. I love love love fall and winter clothes!You can do so much more than just shorts a tee shirt and flip flops. I dont consider myself "fashionable" I just love clothes.  In my opinion, anyone can pull off anything as long as they wear it with confidence.  And can I just say how much I love my husband (he picks out a lot of my clothes.) not too shabby huh?? And really guys, if you have been looking for a good floral pant, go to COTTON ON, you wont be disappointed I promise. They come in all lengths (my long legs usually have an issue with the length)  and fit like a glove. 

I dont know about your neck of the woods, but I woke up this morning to beautiful white snow on our lawn. I kid you not, I was like a little kid. You could probably see excitement radiating through my ears! 

Gosh... I love this time of year, and I love you guys! I have the best readers out there! 


11 love notes:

  1. I love this time of year ... and I also believe that clothes look so much better in the Fall!

    Love your outfit. Keep the outfit posts coming! Perfect floral pants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think its the cutest thing when my husband picks out my clothes! he's not the most confident in the fashion department but on the odd occasion that he does pick something, he gets excited every time i wear it and is so proud of himself for picking out stuff i like. and if i get compliments, he's over the moon! haha i will definitely have to check out Cotton On!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your fashion posts! Keep em coming! And snow...whhaaat?? It's still in the upper 80's here! :( Jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone loves fashion posts. :) I love love love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so gorgeous. seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo I'm in search for a super cute pair of floral pants! I must check out Cotton On. You look adorable as always. :)

    ~Phuong
    http://classypeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this outfit. those pants lok great on you.
    seriously i don't think i could ever feel confident in floral pants. i just feel like anything besides a dark jean makes my legs look huge.
    but you rock these
    and loving your beanies.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are beautiful! I love this outfit, so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes! oh, wow. you are just so darn pretty. i'm copying this outfit STAT!!!

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger