listen up...

October 3, 2012

I have an announcement to make... 
Hold your britches.. no I'm not pregnant. 
To all ya'll who are married, I hate to break this news to you, but I have the best husband out there. I repeat.. the BEST husband out there.

Dear husband: you make my future less scary. As graduation from college gets closer and closer (which freaks me out), more and more responsibilities are put on my plate, you seem to make me as calm as ever. 

Dear husband: heres to our frequent midnight snacks, and junk food runs for two. Goodness, you're the best.

Dear husband: i love how anxious I get to tell you about my day, even if it was dull enough to send the universe to sleep you still act as if it were a day filled with the most exciting things ever. 

Dear husband: how about this Christmas you make my wish come true... because all I want is you. (haha ok cheesy) but really though, I can't wait for our first Christmas. I get all giddy just thinking about it. 

Dear husband: i found I sometimes catch myself asking "how on earth did I get so gosh dang luck to deserve someone as amazing as you?"

Dear husband: grow old with me babe, I will gladly be a cranky lady with a cane with your wrinkled self by my side. The future brings me so much happiness and excitement. I hope our future children turn out just like their amazing father. And luckily youre mine for forever, because this lifetime isn't nearly long enough. 


...
Kevin, I love you to the moon and back. 

17 love notes:

  1. so sweet! :)

    i love how all wives {at least all wives should think} think that their husbands are the best. i def. think that mine is the most amazing husband, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhh this is adorable. Except...I disagree. MY husband is the best. Just kidding. Like Faith said, we all think our husbands are the best. Luckily we don't have to share them, ehh?

    <a href="http://weandserendipity.blogspot.com>Amanda @ weandserendipity </a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh whoa! My HTML didn't like me!

    Amanda @ weandserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling. darling. darling.
    can we be friends in real life?

    ReplyDelete
  5. you guys are the cutest. for reals. i want a love like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh. This is the sweetest thing. You two are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful :) you two are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  8. um okayyy could you get any cuter? prob not. love this.

    shaylee @ shayleewilcox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and very cute. Extremely glad that you're so happy in your marriage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. do i want you to be married? why yes yes yes i DO! ;)

      Delete
  11. Aaaawww you're so sweet :) This post is adorable and I'm so happy you guys found each other!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just precious! I love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet! I have a children's book for my daughter that's called "Guess how much I love you," and the last line is a lot like yours. Thanks for sharing!

    Chevron & Lace
    suedrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger