curse you to the site...

November 8, 2012

images (via)

that makes me want to set my entire closet on fire... or to rob a bank so I could afford all the clothes in the world.

...& as for a a funny note. I shared it on tweet-tweeet-tweeter but I thought it was necessary to tell you all for a good chuck and giggle. (and I am not joking this actually happened, and might I add she was not a blonde.)

Girls FB status."With Obama being President I am moving to Alaska!!!!"

....

AND I LAUGHED FOR A SOLID TEN MINUTES! 

Happy Thursday to you and you and you! 

10 love notes:

  1. gosh i love all of these. i love fall and winter fashion so much, good boots, jeans and flannels and beanies and i love it all. haha.

    k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ditto girl. its a bad bad obsession. i never want it to leave.

      Delete
  2. All these outfits are so beautiful! I would love to have all of them too. Haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. inspiration!! I like these outfits!!! ans its basic clothes!! ^^
    xoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just keep repeating, "I can't take it with me, I can't take it with me, I can't....take it...with me!"

    Meaning when you die.

    That's the only way I can handle not being able to buy more clothes. But you look about 25 times more fashionable than me. So if you ever need a self-esteem boost, just think about that!

    haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha oh my gosh. FUNNIEST COMMENT EVER. im most definitely going to tell myself that from now on!

      Delete
  5. Um wow that fb post!? lol Sheesh! I also heard that one of the top Google searches on Tues was "who's running for president"...really people!?
    Also, I think I have every one of these images on my Pinterest too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, that is the funniest thing ever! SO funny. poor thing :)

    and those outfits! i want everyone! money needs to start growing on trees asap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha dying over that FB status!!

    These clothes are adorable and look comfy yet stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahahahaha!!! That is hilarious!

    and dude. WANT all of those!

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger