its like christmas.

November 9, 2012

As I walked outside today to the beautiful white stuff this was my exact reaction. Pure joy and happiness.  Haters gonna hate, but the snow and I have a passionate love for each other (besides when I have to drive in it, or to get into a freezing car.) But really though, when I am on the slopes with my skis and poles... LIFE IS GOOD. 

I think maybe the autumn leaves weren't quite ready for the powder just quite yet...

Kevin couldn't help but to try to eat every last snowflake falling from the sky...
Such a charmer. 

Kevin and I were just a little bit excited about the beautiful snow, and yes we played in it like little kids. Then followed it up with some Stevens raspberry cheesecake hot chocolate..TRY IT, 500 Days of Summer, and some good alfredo pasta. For every one with snow on their front lawns I hope youre enjoying it with smiles and warm fuzzy scarves and beanies.

Happy Winter! 

16 love notes:

  1. you and your husband are the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe thanks kelsey! you are too sweet! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I wish we had snow in Phx, AZ. The coolest we get to is about 50.... womp womp womp. Enjoy that dusty white blanket you've been blessed with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo beautiful! I love the snow too but like you, I would definitely not want to drive in it!

    You and your hubby are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't the snow just BEAUTIFUL!! You got some stunning photos...and the last one made me melt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, goodness! These are too perfect! And you look so adorable in that hat!
    Amanda
    fromaheartoverflowing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that last pictures is just adorable! thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That snow is gorgeous! We had some snow here the other day but it was mixed with rain and just made the roads sloppy -- didn't even stick to anything to make it pretty like yours did! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man!! This is SO cute! I wish we had snow in Australia. I used to live in CO. so I really miss having a 'real winter'! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are seriously adorable! We moved from AZ to St. Louis last year so I am interested to see how I do in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha if youre like me.. you will LOVE it, until you have to drive in it. Driving in it gives me the worst anxiety! xo

      Delete
  10. So darling.... I am loving this snow! Adorable blog!

    xoxo
    Liesl

    woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!
      Yüz Germe

      Delete
  11. Love your blog! And I am so jealous of all that snow, it looks so pretty!

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Random question, I absolutely love the color of your lipstick, what is it?

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger