lets dance like we're smooth criminals.

November 5, 2012

Yes I am the one on the right with the FRO. Riddle me this, sometimes I wish I had huge curly hair like that. Ok maybe not that gigantically huge. But really though, I have had to refrain myself from perming it into tight curly froish curls all the time. What do you guys think? haha.

Kevin LOVES disco skating. Its almost like his inner self breaks loose. 
I love it. I dont know if I like roller skating because of the actual aspect of skating, or because of the memories I have of roller blading in my garage to the Dixie Chicks growing up. (please tell me I wasn't the only one.)
 Dont mind us... Kevin and I are just the awkward ones in the back left corner. We got a good laugh from it too.  I highly recommend getting together a huge group of friends, dressing up, and skating your hearts out.  Or ladies if you've gotta... put on your tiaras and act like you rule the world! Let it all loose and act as if no one is watching! Or heck, have your own dance party in your living room or on your bedroom floor! However... as for my tailbone, I believe it is broken. I fell one too many times. 

Its a party.


4 love notes:

  1. i've only gone once, back when my hubby and i were dating, but let me just tell you i am terrible. haha. my hubby pulled me around the whole time, but it was soooo much fun! love to dress up all crazy haha. you guys are cute.
    also, i've always wanted a fro, seriously though.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun! and i LOVE the fro. ;)

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're definitely not the only one to rollerblade in your garage to the Dixie Chicks as a kid. Why weren't we friends earlier? haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Kalynn I LOVE YOU. & seriously, haha where have you been all my life??!

      Delete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger