YESTERDAY.

November 27, 2012

You know how most mondays are the worst days of the week. Or may they just have that stereotype and they really aren't the worst day of the week? Well as of my 'Bad Monday' it was anything but the bad. In fact... it couldn't have been anymore perfect. 

Mondays Kevin has school late. However Kevins last class was canceled which resulted in him COMING HOME EARLY. So of course we whipped out the Christmas decorations and made a night of it. I know its cliche' but Christmas truly is the greatest time of the year. I wish I could bottle up every single Christmas. One of the reasons why I love Christmas so much is because of how "homey" it makes your home feel. Mine and Kevins newlywed pad is now ready for Santa Claus to come to town, and might I add to welcome JB's Christmas album to be played non stop. 

*Sorry if youre not a Justin fan.. not really though. 
We finished off the night with pie for two. Christmas socks. & nothing better than the Christmas classic Home Alone. 

"Buzz your girlfriend...

WOOF"


Happy Holidays loves!


17 love notes:

  1. Really nice decorations. I like this Christmas tree!
    What about the flowers... a very romantic touch!


    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. your house is stinkin cute.
    we put up our mini chrismtas tree last night.
    i just love christmas.
    my birthdays christmas eve, so maybe that makes it better.
    i wanted to go all out, but i know we will be moving in april, so we didn't want to buy a ton of decorations, however that won't stop me from making a bunch.
    and i love home alone.

    K

    kirstenandryanwiemer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home Alone is my fave! And your little living space is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling decorations and living room. That chair....I need it! I have been searching forever something like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay BYE. your house is without a doubt the cuutest thing i've ever seen! honestly, i love this post. it makes me so happy! :) i love christmas too!

    xo, shaylee --> shayleewilcox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks I love yours too! And your decorations! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Elsha, I was excited to find your blog. I love you Christmas Decorations. Your place looks so cute, and the burlap sign is too perfect!

    P.S thanks for looking at our blog. I am so glad you liked our Christmas tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, your Christmas tree is BEAUTIFUL! looks so comfy and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable! Love the Merry Christmas hanger/sign thing with the triangles, did you DIY? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. how can you not be a jb fan?! at least a fan of the adorably young JB we once knew. okaaaay... your family proclamation is ADORABLE! where did you get it?! basically your whole house is adorable, i'm in love with those instagram frames.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's all so lovely! What a cozy room and these pictures look so inviting!
    Merry Christmas :)

    xoxo
    Liesl

    woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally agree with Kylee's comment, I've totally admitted to having Bieber Fever as a married mom. Lol

    Glad your husband was able to be home for the evening! Looks like your night of decorating your place all Christmas-y was a success. :) And now I want to watch 'Home Alone' tonight. Love that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have the same tree skirt !! looks lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is that the Oreo pie from the grocery store?! Trevor and I are addicted to that pie haha :)

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger