a note from my journal.

December 2, 2012

 

" 4/8/11

School has been tough, and things have been hectic. When it comes to what I am majoring in I feel like my stomach is tossing and turning and flooded with knots. As I sit here reading probably the last letter I will get from "Elder Roberts" while he is a full time missionary, I have an overflowing feeling of peace.  Putting the butterflies aside, because yes he does come home in 20 DAYS. HOLY FREAKIN SMOKES. I feel at ease. I am so naive also at the same time, with many unanswered questions that are just dying to be answered. I was only 16 years old when he left, and now I am almost 19.  My brain is flooding with a million what ifs and what wills and I cant wait to see what happens. Who would've thought that I would have been more stressed out about school than the fact that Kevin is coming home in T minus twenty days! ... and Im loving it. Hey... April 28th.. Hooray up! Because I am pretty excited to see that boy! "


Kevin... I love you darling. Thank you for marrying me in that gorgeous place 6 months ago. 


12 love notes:

  1. Love ittttt! We were there last night. I seriously love temple square each Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay how on earth did you get such fabulous pictures?!?! i swear it's impossible to get good pics at temple square.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha girl my trick/ secret is to leave the flash off at all times.

      Delete
  3. adorable.

    bailey @ mycrisscrossedblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, you two make a beautiful couple! Perfect setting!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jealous.... my husband and I have yet to see the lights! We need to go stat.

    xoxo
    Liesl

    woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you two are so sweet. i love it! i love your story

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love.
    you two are the sweetest.
    i'm hiring you two for a shoot one day, you're just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely gorgeous!

    xoxo,
    Bianca


    www.thestoryofherandhim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's finals week at BYU, my missionary comes home in 5 days. I know exactly how you felt when you wrote that!

    www.sjcurtis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger