DO IT YOURSELF:

December 22, 2012

What you will need... (minus the gift and the wrapping paper.) I got my brown postal wrapping paper from Zurchers in Orem however my sister in law told me that she got hers at the dollar store! Kudos to that! You definitely can't beat a buck! 
(It might be a little intimidating to free hand it, but guys I promise its so easy!) 
 I simply finished it off with a simple heart ribon. 

And there you have it! Fun, simple, and easy! Merry Christmas loves! 
xoxo

11 love notes:

  1. Adorable!
    Super easy & completely crafty!
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! I looked everywhere for brown paper...I had ZERO luck. Maybe next year!!!

    Merry Christmas!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! So creative and much cuter than store bought paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I definitely envy your creativity, Elsha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kind of absolutely adore this. Next year FOR SURE. Love fresh rudolph design. And I could see you did a few. :) Gets me thinking...I've heard of people using specific wrapping paper for gifts from Santa. Maybe our Santa's gifts will be wrapped in brown paper with new designs every year! That'd be something fun and special for the littles to look forward to right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this! Wish I had seen it before Christmas! Hope yours was great!

    xoxo
    Liesl

    woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute idea! i can't wait to give this a try next year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice creativity.....i am impressed....keep posting with new ideas...
    Burun Estetiği

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an amazing idea!! i hope you are having a happy day.

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger