to husband. love elsha.

December 8, 2012



images from the amazing wedding photographer: Lindsey Orton

Dear Kevin,

I like it how you let me belt Taylor Swift songs at the top of my lungs in the car (with my hand as a microphone). And then you getting upset at me for singing the song '22' because I am only 20 & that you should only be allowed to sing it because you are the 22 year old. ( Even though you don't like her music you still play along with it anyways.)

I like your random "just because flowers" with the special note always attached. I like your french fitted suits, your ability to speak french (instantly smitten every time.)  I like our random midnight junk food runs to satisfy our cravings. I like your sweet words, gentle touch, and your inevitable ability to always make me feel safe, and secure. I love how when life has my knees chattering you are always there make sure Im calm.

I like your willingness to be spontaneous and to get up and go do whatever screams fun. I like it how sometimes I just give you 'the look' from across the room and you instantly know what I 'said' without me having to actually tell you. Its like magic really. I like your little boy giggle especially when you try your hardest to refrain that laugh from coming. 

I like it when you talk about our future family and your excitement to be a dad. I love the image of you as a future father. I love how I can be me, silly goofy me, and you still love me for who I am.I like it how you are so driven in life & how it inspires me to be better.  

Kevin, I don't know how you do it but you make me feel like I am the prettiest, luckiest & most giddy girl on cloud nine. 

Husband, happy 6 months of marriage. I wouldn't trade them for the world. 

I love you.

17 love notes:

  1. This honestly just melted my heart!
    You two are so lovely.

    I cannot wait to get married.
    Seriously.

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks love! marriage is seriously the best! every day it just gets better and better!

      Delete
  2. Those wedding pictures are so breathtakingly gorgeous! And seriously, the thing about marriage is it IS all it's cracked up to be, and that's awesome.

    Happy 6 months :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures!!! Which temple were you married at?

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these pictures.
    your new blog layout looks great.
    your husband sounds sweet.
    we are about to celebrate our year this month, crazy how fast time goes.

    K
    kirstenandryanwiemer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo sweet. I love your dress, so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay,absolutely adorable.
    i love this.

    bailey @ mycrisscrossedblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's amazing how fast six months fly by and how you fall in love with your spouse more and more each day. So happy for you guys. Your pictures are absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning shots.
    I love seeing your wedding pictures every time they're posted-- such a statement of your love & that's something so refreshing.

    Something else that's refreshing is this new blog layout//design. You're one talented lady!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet. Your dress was just gorgeous! Happy 6 months to you guys! And I'm liking the new blog layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are just stunning. In every way! Oh and did I mention I have secretly (or maybe not to secretly) always wanted your exact hair color... yup... dying over you basically.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to follow your blog now because I've never met anyone else with my same name. And your wedding gown in beautiful :) Good reasons right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh! i have never met another elsha! this is the happiest news ever! lets be friends!

      Delete
  12. Happy Half Anniversary you two!! What a sweet letter...one day those kids you mentioned will love reading about the love between their parents. But for now I don't think the world is ready for kids as beautiful as yours are guaranteed to be! ;) Those photos are INCREDIBLE. Beautiful people, both of ya.

    And your hair Elsha, love love love it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is one of the sweetest things I have ever heard! I love your blog and you and your husband seem perfect for each other in every way possible!
    XO,
    Sisterstyleforever

    sisterstyleforever.blogspot.om

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are just beautiful!!!

    I just found your blog! Love it!
    Follow me back too?
    I have this series on my blog that you might be interested in. It's called "I Am a Mormon Monday" Check it out on my blog! Would love to have you!!

    Email me if you are interested!
    bostonksox@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger