A MISSING IN ACTION AS OF LATE.

January 23, 2013

I have been MIA on this blog. My apologies. School has taken over our lives. Lets cross our fingers that we both make it out of this semester alive. Panting out of breathe... I think we can do it ;) (I hope). 

Easy carbs. You are slowly consuming me. Midnight runs to McDonalds for a big mac has become a constant thing. Im fine with it. Sorry Wendys, your hamburgers just don't cut it. Kevin & I might be gaining too many ell bees (lb.'s) but hey... at least we are doing it together. 

Lets talk about the Bachelor.  Oh heavens, please no. Monday nights have turned the blog world into the worlds greatest Bach critiques? My opinion... lets just have Jaclyn (from Ben's season) do it. You will laugh pretty hard. I guarantee it. Oh! and if you want even more! Follow her on twitter during the show. YOU WILL DIE.

Kevin and I have been doing yoga to keep us sane. I had no idea how beneficial it was. I love it. Yes, you can call me a yoga junky now. 

Les Misérables soundtrack? repeat. repeat. repeat. Sing to me Anne Hathaway.

The winter blues have consumed me. I don't mind the winter, but the negative numbers? C'mon Utah! I like being able to feel my toes and not having my nose hairs freeze instantly the second I walk out the door. Maybe thats why Kevin and I have been brainstorming and planning a summer getaway. 

I am so grateful for mine and my family's health. Working at the hospital is so humbling. Having good health is such a treasure and blessing. I might want to give the head cold I have right now the boot but Im not complaining. Especially when I work with a bunch of sweet, sick, and humbled patients who would kill to only have a minor head cold. 

Life is so great, I wouldn't trade it for the world. 


21 love notes:

  1. Husband and I are in the same position..... school is taking over and I've consumed way to may cheezits. Those are my easy carbs and it's sooo bad. Good luck in school! We all need it! and seriously Utah??? We live here too and I have to turn on the car in the morning 20 minutes before I get in just to be a little warmer... yucky.

    xoxo
    Liesl

    woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good luck with school haha ill be thinking aboutcha as the semester goes on! hang in there!

      Delete
  2. Good luck with school this semester. I'm also hoping I make it out alive (I'm taking 5 classes, ahh).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh five classes? luckily im only taking four! girl luck girl!

      Delete
  3. i LOVE yoga! do you guys do it at a studio?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha no we just have yoga mats and a DVD. Id like to try a studio though sometime. It is so relaxing!

      Delete
  4. I am with you on the MIA part... School, work, life and everything else in between often pushes the blog to the bottom of the list. Good luck making it out alive! ;) I'm hoping you have time to post here and there, because I can't wait to read more! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. for real on the bachelor. everyone and their dog is posting about that show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I avoid blogger like the plague whenever Monday rolls around. Bachelor, how I despise you. .

    ReplyDelete
  7. one time i ate mcdonalds for lunch 6 days in a row. their hamburgers are so. good. do you go to a yoga place, or do it at home?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha 6 days straight! hey... id be lying if i said i never fell short of that once ;) but we totally do yoga at home with yoga mats! we love it!

      Delete
  8. what kind of camera do you use? I like your photos ((:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This picture is actually straight from my iPhone! (edited in the VSCO cam app... best app ever!) but I the camera that I have is the Canon t2i and the second lens is 55-221 mm lens. It has been a great beginner/learning camera!

      Delete
    2. i LOVE the vsco cam app! so handy to have for editing images

      Delete
    3. your blog is adorable! funny thing, our blog names are switched :)
      best of luck with everything this semester! where do you go to school?

      andrea brionne
      @himandher-blog.com

      Delete
    4. haha love that fact! but i attent USU (all online courses) I LOVE IT!

      Delete
  9. Oh my, just stumbled across your blog and you're adorable. Sometimes these rambling posts are my favorite :) good luck with school and work and trying to balance it all! Graduating from college was the best day of my life and everyone told me I'd miss it but I haven't looked back once.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe you are too sweet! but goodness i cannot wait for the day that i graduate! you are one lucky lucky girl!

      Delete
  10. At least that picture is sweet, right?

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome pic. i'm glad to hear you're not a shy to admit you like McDs. ME TOO! :)

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger