TIBBLE FORK & SOME ROAD TRIP SNACKS.

January 2, 2013


Some days Kevin & I just hop in the car & explore. 

... & I tell you what. It is one of my all time favorite things. (He even let me listen to some Bon Iver & Taylor Swift in the car!) Double win. I put on my fake smile and grinned my way through his country jams. I love having someone with the greatest listening ears, because boy oh boy do I ramble on & on sometimes.

Sometimes when we explore we find extraordinary things like this gem up American Fork Canyon. Believe me, I had to clean up my drool numerous times. Something about the snow makes things so beautiful & magical all at once. You best believe that you will find us on a canoe and with some sack lunches on that little thing of water this coming summer. 

But guys... this boy of mine.
Im the luckiest girl in the world.

11 love notes:

  1. I hiked up here last summer it is so pretty and so much fun! There are some sweet trails to check out. So jealous that you're up there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. insanely pretty huh? i cant wait for summer to try out the hikes! come visit this summer!

      Delete
  2. i can't believe the trees and the snow and the mountains, so so naturally beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks unreal! super gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay first, i'm jealous that you look cute in mustard yellow. i love that color but it makes me look dead. second, you and your husband are darling and this makes me want to go drive somewhere cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe thanks! and yes get in the car and just drive! i promise you wont regret it!

      Delete
  5. These pictures are gorgeous! i would love to see that in real life!! I like it when we share the radio otherwise i always fall asleep!!
    You two are adorbs!!
    XoXo
    kiki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I just admit how in love I am with your gorgeous red hair?? It's so pretty!
    Love that scarf too.

    You guys are so cute! Aren't adventures with your spouse so wonderful?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is STUNNING!!!!! Oh my goodness. And uh, you two? One of my fave couples.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love spontaneous drives! Gorgeous pictures! Sometime in the summer you'll have to adventure up above Tibble Fork to Silver Lake. Perfect for picnicking, canoeing, and swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like to think i’m learning, but when i learn one thing another comes along, 24hours in the day is just never enough, cheers for your insight
    Septorinoplasti

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger